Assistant Property Manager (Kruse Woods) Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
City, State, Zip Code: Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Complete accounting and finance tasks including: helping prepare the annual budget, preparing monthly MAP reports, and monitoring and coordinating the accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Help facilitate the successful operation of the building by completing property inspections, responding to tenant complaints and service requests, and ensuring the property is kept up to
- Manage smaller construction and special
- Coordinate assigned contract bidding, vendor selection and contract negotiation and maintain vendor relationships, e janitorial, landscaping, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal
- Promptly respond to and resolve questions and issues with the tenant service request system. Actively participate in any upgrades and/or Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of tenant service request system processes and procedures.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 2 years experience in a property management or leasing function in a commercial real estate
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities to conclusion and to display sound and accurate
- Experience with AR/AP highly
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or S.) from a four-year college or university or a total of 4-6 years of relevant experience.
Ideal Experience & Credentials:
- General knowledge of cash and accrual accounting principles and processes as they apply to budget preparation, financial statement analysis, building account management, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable highly
- Experience assisting with small tenant improvement projects a Please submit your application online at: https://shorensteinrealty.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/94